Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Book: Holes

     This book is written by Louis Sachar. This book is ok.  The first half is boring but it gets better and more things happen. The book is about a boy who is accused of stealing something that he really didn't steal but no one believes him so as a punishment he has too go to a camp where he has too dig holes all day. Sometimes when I was reading the main character got a bit annoying. In the book they had parts where it went back about a hundred years ago and explained some things and I liked those parts. I don't think this is a good book too read if you don't have a lot of time to read because it is not that good. On the back of the book it said it was humourous but I didn't think it was and there was two little parts at the end which were a bit funny.   I think this book would be good for the age groups 10-13. I liked the ending of the book but some things were unexplained.


Keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment