Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Book: Wings

             
                    This book is written by E.D. Baker. I loved this book! It's about a girl who is a bit weird because her freckles look like sparkles and when there is a full moon she feels like dancing and then she grows wings. There is a new boy at her school and he seems a bit weird too and when she is at his Halloween party she gets kidnapped by goblins. In this book things start happening right away and it is exiting and once you start reading it you won't want too stop. If you are going too read it, it is worth buying. The characters are good and I liked them. The beginning part is written twice but in more of two different people's point of view and I thought that was interesting.Some parts of the book are funny. I think the age groups that would like this book would be 11-15. The ending is good but I wish there was a sequel but I don't think there is.



    Keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment