Sunday, March 18, 2012

Book: Savvy

                       This book is written by Ingrid Law. This book is really good. It's about a girl and in her family when they turn thirteen they get a power they call their savvy, and a couple of days before the girl's thirteenth birthday her dad gets into an accident and he goes too the hospital with her mom and she thinks she can help him so she tries to get to him. This book is different than I thought it would be but I'm glad it was like this. The book has good characters and they seem real and in the book everyone else is normal except for that family and I like how that happened. Some parts of the beginning are confusing but it gets easier too get as it goes on. I think this book would be good for the age groups 10-13. The ending is good but I'm not sure how he sequel will be.


    Keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment